Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Time in the Nursery

Well, I've been able to clean out the nursery room a little more. I'm almost to the point where I need to find a new place in the house for Rosie (our tarantula) to live. David has been taking care of mostly everything else, the cooking, the dishes, the bathroom, the garbage, even the catbox, since I've been so exhausted. It hasn't been too bad though, I never kept the house white glove clean anyways. Not much point when we're going to have kids that write all over the walls in permanent marker or do impromptu science experiments when were not looking. The day the kid gives him/herself a haircut will be awesome. David also has been great about making/getting me food if I need to eat (which is much of time sudden and immediate). I think I'm starting to feel better in general, I still get the sneak attack headaches out of the blue, but I think the queeziness and the tiredness are tapering off. David's asked if he should be doing something on the nursery, but there's not much he can do there yet since it's all my junk that's in there, so it's pretty much something I have to do myself. So that's been an ongoing project for me for the last month as I'm able. David makes sure I don't overdo it though, he tells me I need to rest if I've been at a while. We're both starting to baby talk at my tummy now. We're still brainstorming for baby names but nowhere close to deciding.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wait until your kid gives some OTHER kid a haircut. Yeah.