Friday, November 19, 2010

Seriously catching up on pictures

Grandpa and Grandma

Holiday with Aunt Kelly

Grandma has lots of toys.

Holly really likes toys.

Holiday close up.

Holly really liked hanging out with Uncle Wade.

And apparently was comfortable enough to do a serious picking of the nose.

And check between her toes for lint. She's been doing this for a while. If she finds lint she says "Uh - oh" and immediately removes the lint.

Holiday sitting with Grandpa.

Holiday being cute.

Big Hugs!

Diving for toys.

Peek-a-boo

I see you!
Well now that I have my computer back I can post some pictures again. I'm pretty sure David has kept up with the home movies for the past three weeks so that is available for your viewing pleasure as well. I have more pictures to post I just didn't want put tons of pictures up at once. Holly is progressing quite well. We're having her booster flu shot today. She had a cold this week, but it only seemed a medium level of discomfort for her. She had a fever for one day and did not throw up. David seems to be getting this one badly though. For some weird reason I didn't get it, maybe it's trying to catch me off guard. Viruses are tricky. When Holly caught the flu late September she had it bad, I had it slight and David didn't catch it. In July Holly and David caught an upper respiratory infection slight-medium where as I thought I was going to die from it. Tomorrow we're having Christmas portraits taken (as long as David is still up for it). I think Daddy just needs a lot of rest.

2 comments:

Keri Hills said...

What a CUTIE!

gramlinda said...

So very, very happy you are back!Love, Grandma Linda