Friday, February 14, 2014

Crazy week

Wow...it's been a crazy week.  David's been ill with some sort of mysterious ailment, so much so that he hasn't worked since Tuesday because it was too painful for him to walk.  Every day he's seen a different batch of doctors and they all have different theories.  I haven't been happy about some of the possible diagnosis', some of them are scary.  Which just makes me think that we simply need to wait till the blood work and biopsy results come back and have some idea of what we're dealing with, because it's pretty clear to me that the doctors don't know what it is yet.  David was more functional this morning and was able to walk a little better.  I'll take any positive points I can get.  They have him some medication and it does seem to help, there's just a lot of side affects to deal with.  I'm just hoping this passes quickly as possible for David's sake.

No comments: