Monday, February 23, 2015

Daddy's Cell Phone Photo Dump


 Holiday on Halloween at school.  That's her teacher, Mrs. Carr behind her.


 Still Halloween...showing off the lost tooth from earlier in the day.


Still Halloween going trick-or-treating with the kids and some friends.


Birthday brunch for Daddy's birthday. 


Some shots of dance class.





Johnny at a friend's birthday party.


"Boys"


Christmas Eve with new homemade fleece blankies that Aunt Alexis made.


At the Hat 'N Boots Park.


I'm glad they did something with it.


I believe this was Green Lake.





This is a donkey Holiday drew for the 'Pin the tail on the donkey' game at Kids Co.


One of the kids activities at the Boat Show.




Just looks like fun to me.  Johnny was ready to strip down to his diaper and jump in.


Last week at a park by our house.  She's holding 'Baby Dragon' that she made at school.  She takes it in the car with her everywhere and sleeps with it every night along with a couple other beloved stuffies.


Johnny is an expert climber now.




What'd I tell ya.

Who knows what's on my cell phone right now.

1 comment:

gramlinda said...

I love seeing the kids have fun!