Thursday, March 26, 2015

Barnyard Moosical Pictures


This is Holiday and Mommy playing Animal Upon Animal.  She was very proud of our wall of critters.
  

This was in Holiday's classroom getting ready for the Barnyard Moosical.  The beards are great.


This was the piggie class.  Her dance and music teachers out front.


We watched from way in the back.  Johnny still had a good seat.  He made sure she could hear him when she filed in with her class.


This is the chicken class (there was a cow class too)


But Holiday was in the goat class.  Awesome!


Holiday is so tired.

This is kind of the slow part of the year for us.  Holiday has had a couple of field trips.  There's also been a noticeable improvement in her handwriting and reading abilities.  Johnny recognizes about 75% of the alphabet now.  I've had several doctor's appointments lately but it's really just to catch up on stuff.  I got a new pair of glasses, probably the most girly I've ever done.  I'll post a picture when I have one.  I haven't had a new pair of glasses in 7-8 years.  I liked my old pair that much but they were really worn out and I've been having weird dry eye issues so we're working on getting that fixed.  I just received new orthotics.  They last about 10 years and I was going on 12 and was starting to feel pain again in my feet.  So that will fix that.  Additionally I got direction on rehab-ing my bum ankle.  Apparently this happens if you've ever sprained your ankle in your lifetime...which I have so it all makes sense.  I just went to the dentist this week.  I haven't done that in 5-6 years so I consider myself pretty lucky that at 38 years old I still have never had any cavities.  We're starting to gear up for Easter (which Holiday is pretty excited about) and both of their birthdays.  That will begin one of our busy times of the year.  In May and June there will be dance class stuff and end of year school stuff.  

No comments: