Friday, April 24, 2015

Happy 6th Birthday Holiday!



Holiday at school.


Johnny during the Easter egg hunt.


After the Easter egg hunt.


The box their new chair came in.


They enjoyed it while they could.


Bouncy house birthday party!


Birthday skate from Grandma. All geared up.
  

Awww...Johnny wants to help.


Holiday's Birthday party. Birthday girl has her hair in a bun drinking lemonade.


Holiday's friend Theo with Johnny. His sister Molly next to Johnny.


All the kids started doing this after Johnny got up there.


Pretty funny.


More Children's Museum.


Johnny playing with Anna.


Anderson and Preston family.


This is a blog-worthy picture.  David's near hole in one. You can see the path of travel from the dew on the green how close this was. He likes to golf early on Sunday mornings.

Holiday's party was a big success, almost 30 people. Family and lots of friends.  The kids had a blast playing in the different rooms.  Holiday played tea party with Anna quite a bit.  She played restaurant with Uncle Drew.  It was hard to get Johnny to play with other stuff besides the train set.  But I think he liked playing at the water pool, the construction area and cog city quite a bit too. I started getting sick the next day but ultimately did not see that end game coming.  My allergies were really bad last week and I caught a cold virus by Sunday.  Sunday night around 9 pm I noticed ear pain.  By 2 am Monday morning my eardrum had burst. It's scary, panicky pain and I hope no one else experiences this. It sounds like tearing inside your head. It starts feeling a little better after it does it because all the pressure is released. I knew what was happening though and it still freaked me out. It hasn't happened in 20 years, but I've gone through this a number of times. I just knew when I got everyone up in the morning I needed to go to the doctor so they can say, "Yup...eardrum rupture.  Here's your antibiotics." It took a couple days for the yucky stuff to drain and my eyes were both infected too. Monday I could think of bad words for how I felt. I'm feeling a lot better today. I just won't be able to hear much out of my right ear for a couple months or go swimming. Water on busted eardrum = bad.

No comments: