Friday, January 16, 2009

The Gateway to the Third Trimester

Wow...It really feels like my body is going through another metamorphis in the past two weeks. I've gone from cruising around downtown to a sort of putter. I wasn't expecting the sciatica, but it's considered normal. Still hurts though. My tummy parts are getting uncomfortable, stretching out and all that. There's also been the great bouts of indigestion occurring quite often. And Holly...that girl has all sorts of moves now. :) She really likes Mounds candy bars or at least I think so because she does a dance of joy every time I eat one. It's also been difficult to spot any kind of consistencies in regards to my not so nice symptoms. So every day is different, good days and rough days. If anyone has ever heard me joke about how someday when I'm pregnant I'm just going to roll around everywhere because I'm short and solid...well it turns out I was completely on the money. Although you might call it more of a waddle than a roll. :)

No comments: