Monday, October 4, 2010

Holly's all better...and more pictures

Holly and Daddy reading.

Bumbershoot Day one.

Daddy and Holly during the concert.

Close-up.

Mommy and Holiday.

Touch! (I love that shot).

Bumbershoot Day two. Nap time.

Ellie and Anna.

Lunchtime at Bumbershoot.

Cute little pigtails.

Waiting for Anvil to start.
Holly's all better. It lasted 6 days. I looked up flu for toddlers and healthy kids usually have the flu for 5-7 days when they get it. So Holly was average, but it still was rough going. I highly recommend flu shots. Holly's back on her regular food and milk again. I was a little sick over the weekend but today is the first day I feel better. I think I got a touch of whatever Holly had. Holly got a big package of clothes and books from Grandma Linda last Friday. I think we have the essentials till she grows again. Thanks Grandma!

1 comment:

gramlinda said...

You are very, very welcome. Glad you are feeling better. Love, Grandma Linda