Monday, February 18, 2013

Colds, Valentine's and Sleep deprivation...oh my!

We're still working on all our colds.  Today there seems to be a lot of coughing and sneezing just because our little selfs are just trying to get rid of the rest of the snot.  Poor little Johnny is just a snot rocket right now,  the good news is that it's getting out.  On Valentine's Day when I went to put my shoes on I was met with Holiday saying, "Happy Valentine's Day Mommy."  It was so cute.  She made little Valentine's with David's help for her friends at daycare.  After dance class we took the kids to Pike Place Market and the weather actually turned out to be pretty nice that day.  David and I went on a date night on Saturday.  Uncle Drew, Ellie and Anna came to our house to babysit the kids.  We had dinner at Mojimi and dessert at Diletannte's.  Everything was great.  The only rough part of the weekend is that the kids keep getting up early or waking up in the middle of the night.  David had it rough yesterday.  I know today my brain is super fuzzy and I have a headache.  Holly woke up twice last night and I'm not sure what the issue was.  She was crying so it might have been a bad dream.  All I could make out was her saying, "I'm upset."  She did go back to sleep both times and today her mood seems much better.

1 comment:

gramlinda said...

I surely hope the colds are better. I think it's great you had a date night with good friends as babysitters.