Monday, January 20, 2014

Catching up on Christmas Pictures


Here's Holiday and Peyton sitting together watching the other dancers at the Christmas recital.


Johnny likes to put bows on his head.


And he likes to hang out in Holiday's room.


Christmas Eve at Uncle Chris's house.


Uncle Chris is sitting with Johnny.


Johnny opening presents!


And now Holiday (sitting next to Ayden and Sammie)


Left to right: Uncle Nathan, David, Holiday, Aunt Jannie, and cousin Ayden.


The girls, Kaylie and Sammie, opening presents while Grandpa Jet is playing Santa Claus.


Johnny playing in Ayden's room.  Can't get enough of those bows.


Christmas morning...Sorry did that picture give you whiplash?  I wasn't exaggerating about the mess from opening presents.  It was overwhelming but we got through it.


But everyone was happy. The kids were in their matching jams.  Holiday is wearing her backpack with baby in the sling.


Everyone was having a good time.


They got a double sided easel amongst the plunder. Chalkboard on one side...


...magnetized dry erase board on the other.  Both sides have clips for attaching paper.  Pretty cool.


More additions to Holiday's Cozy Critters set.  How happy was she about the expansion to her "bunny house" (as she calls it)?


Pretty happy indeed.


This is the zoo play set that Johnny liked so much.


It's way fun.


An amazing amount of toys have gone down that slide.


Johnny got a hold of Holiday's backpack.


And her Dora rain boots as well.

Well it took me about a week to get my digestive functions back to 100% after that virus.  Now David's feeling it.  I just hope it's not as bad as I had it and the kids don't get it.  Johnny's been fighting off a cold for a couple days hopefully he'll be better soon too.  I was able to get to my backyard over the weekend.  I was starting on cleaning out the flower beds back there.  I was focusing on the dead annuals and raking when I pulled some rogue grass and was surprised at how easy it was to pull out.  I don't normally get any yard work in this early in the year so I figured grass roots haven't started growing yet so they must be all at the surface.  So I did a pass at pulling out all the grass clumps out of all the planter beds.  I probably won't be able to get back out there for a while with the Boat Show coming up, so hopefully I can in a couple weeks and maybe tackle the front yard.

No comments: