Monday, November 17, 2014

Pre Holiday Lull

There hasn't been much to report lately.  We got all our flu shots last Tuesday.  Actually Holiday opted for the nasal spray variety but the rest of us got injections.  It was on Veteran's Day so we had a family day and after flu shots we went to the Arboretum.  It was a beautiful, cold day so we took a lot of pictures.  Then on Thursday Johnny had a fever so I stayed home with him.  Nothing serious but he obviously wasn't 100%.  Then later on in the day I realized I wasn't feeling so good and I had a low grade fever myself.  So I guess it was good that I stayed home.  Johnny and I went back to daycare/work the next day.  It was a cold so I'm past most of the snottiness but Johnny is especially snotty right now.  We went to a birthday party for my nephew Ayden and niece Sammie on Saturday.  The kids always have fun playing at their house.  So mostly we're doing day to day kinds of things, but the holidays are around the corner and I know things will get busy again soon so I'll enjoy the lull while we have it.

No comments: