Friday, October 30, 2009

The usual stuff

Not a whole lot new to report. It appears that carrots have no adverse reactions so we will move on to peas tonight. It didn't take long for the poopoos to get solid, but it doesn't seem to be so bad as many had warned me it would be...it's just baby poop. Although it is exciting when she wasn't quite done and you thought she was and you change her diaper and you practically have to catch it. Talk about playdough factory. LOL. I didn't think she couldn't get any closer to rolling without actually rolling over but apparently that's possible. She is really on that edge of doing it. I've sorted through her clothes again so it looks like we have plenty of the 6-9 month sizes, it'll probably last us awhile before we need to upgrade. :) Maybe early to mid-December if I had to guess. It was kind of funny though because a lot of the clothes I might not be able to use do to the warm weather weight of the item. I probably won't be dressing her in sleeveless onesies for awhile. But I understand...you go shopping find something cute and didn't think if Holly would be able to wear it for that particular season and go ahead and get it. It can be difficult to gauge sometimes.

No comments: