Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Little Cowgirl

Holiday on her little horse.

She's so cute. It's hard to tell in the pictures, but she was totally about to lose it at this point because we already done the family Christmas pictures and she had gone through two outfit changes already. Those little cowgirl boots light up too. Her hair has grown out a lot since then. We need to decide to either grow out her bangs or cut them again. I'm getting my hair cut on Friday. It's getting caught on everything and is driving me crazy. I have super sensitive skin too so when some hairs get pulled it might as well be an attack it hurts so much. So it's definitely time, it's long enough now that I can donate it to Locks of Love again. Since it's the new year David and I have gone back to our tough exercise routine. I've managed to stay around my pre-pregnancy weight mark for a couple months but I needed to rev it up so I joined a nearby gym. It's really small so there's no showers, only one run of weight machines and about 25 cardio machines. But they also have complete dumbells and a couple of those weighted pulley machines. It actually seems a good size for the amount of clients they have. They even have classes. I don't know if I'll do that, but I'm considering the personal training they provide since it's free. It feels good to be back in a real gym again, so right now I'm going about twice a week. The rest of my workouts are at home since we have an elliptical trainer (that we really do use), a few dumbells and resistance bands.

2 comments:

gramlinda said...

The Christmas pictures are great, but I don't think I've ever seen a cuter cowgirl (so glad I have a picture). Love, Grandma Linda

gramlinda said...

Jenny. I meant to congratulate you on your exercise regimen and donating your long hair. Senior moments come often. Love, Linda