Wednesday, December 21, 2011

It's a Boy!!!!!!




I guess I should have known from all the acne and the extra vomiting, but that's a boy alright.  I'm not posting the picture with the actual boy bits so you all will just have to believe me.  Yesterday was a triple whammy, ultrasound, OB appointment, and blood test for genetic testing.  Everything is looking great so far.  My next OB appointment will check for gestational diabetes (another blood test, hopefully the last one).  So now the process for project 'Little boy Anderson' begins with painting of the nursery and other boyish decor and thinking of a boy name.  We agonized so much over Holiday's name that this could take a while, but we will let everyone know when we decide.

1 comment:

Keri Hills said...

"Thumbs up!" great pictures!