Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Maternity Leave Send Off

Yesterday my co-workers gave me a maternity leave send off.  I'm glad I made it that far since I feel like 'any day now'.  They invited David too which was nice.  Basically we went out to lunch in Ballard, that made it convenient  for David to attend.  I'm still having sleep struggles.  I was actually asleep on the couch last night when Vader jumped into my lap scaring the heck out of me, that I immediately had a Braxton Hicks contraction.  That took me about an hour to calm down.  I seem to get Braxton Hicks contractions when I'm stressed out, like if Holly's fussy about something.  It was definitely bothering me last night when she was begging David for dinner and it simply wasn't ready yet.  I certainly don't check my blood pressure while Holly is still up, I have better results after she's asleep, then I can relax.

No comments: