Monday, February 23, 2009

1-2-3 KICK!

Holly is cutting the rug man...just like her father. :) She really doesn't like it when I bend forward at the waist. Found that out trimming my roses on Saturday. So I either squat or reach from the side. I believe my hips are on the move as well because on Saturday night I couldn't spend more than 2 minutes on either side, my hips hurt too much. Had to get up and employ my trusty heat pad again. I've added an extra pillow to my sleeping arrangements and that at least gets me to the next potty visit during the night (which I don't have any control over). Then I remembered when I had a pregnancy massage in December that my massuese said I was especially "hippy" and that I was going to have pain in my hips. She said I could do stretches and epson salt baths to ease the pain. She called that one, I really wasn't counting on hip pain at the time. There's also those funky pillows for pregnant women that wrap around you like you're in some kind of pod that are supposed to help too. I thought they were ridiculous...again at the time. I might need one of those if my pillow arrangement doesn't hold up for the duration...(sigh)...a mother's sacrifice... ;)

No comments: