Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Doctor's Appointment Yesterday

Apparently I HAVE been having Braxton-Hicks contractions. I couldn't tell...I thought they were supposed to be at least a little uncomfortable...maybe that comes later. All the descriptions I've heard made me think I didn't have them yet. My stomach gets hard on top and I just poke it because it's weird, then I tell David to feel it. I don't feel any discomfort or have to stop and wait for it to pass. Holiday is still pretty much breakdancing in there. :) Now it's easier for others to feel her movement too. Before it was more difficult...it was as if she knew someone else besides me was watching so she'd stop moving...now she doesn't care. Contrariness does run in the family. The doctor answered our questions and we're now in the every two weeks mode of OB appointments. The only thing we have to watch is my blood pressure because it was slightly higher than normal, but that could be linked to my feet swelling. So right now it's just something to monitor not worry about. I'll be checking my blood pressure three times a week on my own until the matter is dismissed.

No comments: