Monday, February 2, 2009

30 Weeks

This means I'm 75% done cooking...or approximately anyway. I caught a cold last week so I told everyone that no one else is allowed to be sick. I simply don't want it. The upper respiratory infection I had around Christmas was bad enough. I started feeling better on Saturday so I was able to do a few minor chores and work on my cross-stitch. I've in fact finished it...just need to wait for Holiday to be born to fill in the blanks on the birth announcement. I haven't worked on the curtains since Tuesday due to illness so now I'll go back to those. Grandma Claudia came over on Saturday and checked out the nursery and really liked it. She came with a little stuffed Mr. Jeremy Fisher which is a Beatrix Potter character. He's really cute and Vader seems to like him. I put Jeremy in the crib and Vader keeps hanging out with him. I may have to move Jeremy until we either put the door back on or put a baby gate up to keep the kitty out of the nursery.

No comments: