Monday, April 13, 2009

Due Date Today

I don't think it'll happen today people...but the day's not over so I guess it still could. I'm not as loopy as I was yesterday but it's still there. As of yesterday I'm starting to have a stabbing pain in my right knee. I don't know what that's about, maybe it's related to my sciatica or pinched nerve but it kind of sucks. It surprises me every time it does it and I make panicky ouchie sounds, then everyone thinks I'm having labor pains, but it's just my knee. I'm getting light-headed and nauseous more often now too. I really can't get too anxious right now because I seem to be headed into being delirious. It's probably more pleasant than being anxious. Actually when I think about it, that's something I might get from my family. I can think of a couple people who laugh like crazy while coping with painful injuries. It's better than screaming. :)

2 comments:

ChellyChell said...

Dang, I was wrong about the date again! That Holiday is taking her own sweet time! I'm trying not to be a pesky co-worker asking Jenny how she is feeling every 5 minutes. Can't wait for Holiday to get here. I'm sure you two are anxious too.

LauraLynne said...

Friday - I've got my money on Friday

Laura