Thursday, April 2, 2009

This and That

So the predictions have begun...a couple people think the baby will come early, I'm pretty huge. It'll be interesting to see if anyone was right. My doctor is not expecting an early delivery although it is possible.

Some people have been asking me if there's anything else we need, so I added a couple more items to our registry. I tried to put stuff on there that's in stores. We pretty much have immediate needs taken care of. But there's always stuff down the road...like a highchair and a playpen...we will get to those in a couple months. I didn't register for more clothes, you can pretty much get what you want, although the more fun it is the more likely I'll put it in rotation. I will say we have enough newborn and 0-3 months sizes, so anything 6 months and up would be more helpful. We don't have much toy stuff yet either. Maybe a couple more burp cloths and receiving blankets would be good too.

I'll have our hospital bags packed by tonight, we'll just keep them in the trunk of the car that way whenever and wherever we're at, we'll be ready to go. David's getting the carseat inspection done today too.

No comments: