Friday, January 15, 2010

Holiday's 9 months old (Tomorrow)

Man, oh man...I think she's teething again. Her drool machine is on again and Holly is shoving her whole hand in her mouth, I'm wondering if there's teeth warming up further back. Poor baby. Lately Holly's taking to screaming for joy and happiness (as well as unhappiness but mostly happiness). It's pretty funny and it makes my ears ring a little. Little girl has great lung capacity. :) It's been so dry that I've been putting chapstick on her lips. When I do she opens her mouth like a baby bird so I can apply the chapstick with ease. She's such a lady. I need to go through her clothes again since she's starting to grow out of the 9 months sized stuff and see how much of the 12 months she has. Holiday has her 9 month check up on Monday but I still think she's around 50% on the growth charts. Which means she won't have trouble like I do finding clothes that fit when she grows up.

1 comment:

gramlinda said...

That's a girl who's going to love lip gloss when she's much older! As for lung power, I've heard it on the phone. and she's got it. I found out the motel in Wasco does not have baby beds, but I have a portable playpen with sheet. Love, Grandma Linda