Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Milestone Update

Well last week Holly ate with a spoon, although she holding on to the wrong end. But the rice made it in. On Sunday at breakfast Holly scribbled with a crayon. We haven't been pushing anything, just giving her stuff to do and sit back to see if Holly does anything. She doesn't get a lot of access to crayons because she mostly eats them. I know they're non-toxic but one can only handle so much green crayon in a baby's smile. Yesterday afternoon Holly was standing up and she slid her right foot out to the right and then brought her left foot to meet the right repeating the process 4 more times. I'm counting it as walking since she was upright the entire time. I've had a milestone of my own. I can fit into my pre-pregnacy bras so the upper part of my trunk has lost a of lot inches. For those who don't understand the big deal, bras are like $40 or more a piece and you need more than one, so it's really cool that don't have to buy new ones.

1 comment:

gramlinda said...

I would love to see Holly eat rice with the wrong end of a spoon. Great hoorays for both of you for milestones met! Love, Grandma Linda