Saturday, March 12, 2011

Finally - Some Good News

I had a great interview this week, and I got the job. I'm supposed to start on March 21st (pending on the childcare situation). I'll be making what I made before. The company is JMN Consulting Engineers, a small structural engineering company and I'll be the lone drafter there. It's not smack in downtown, but it's close enough. I'll likely be carpooling with David anyway. So now the hunt is on for childcare.

I think David added some videos to the YouTube site. I added a link to Babylegs on my Favorite links list. There's some pretty cute stuff.

3 comments:

gramlinda said...

Yay,Yay,Yay Jenny!

It's a good thing we have little company. Today I made my housekeeper watch "Holly Knows Letters", and of course she thought Holly is a brilliant child.

Need to talk to David about old pickup. Love, Grandma Linda

gramlinda said...

PS, I meant "Holly Knows Numbers." Love, Grandma Linda

Keri Hills said...

CONGRATULATIONS JEN!
Now I can say I know someone that found a drafting job this year!
Amazing!