Friday, March 18, 2011

Practice Day at Daycare Today

Today Holiday is going to her first day at daycare. It's going to be a half day though to get her used to the idea. She didn't seem to mind getting up a little earlier and getting dressed quicker than normal. As soon as we had her jacket on her she was ready to go. It's a daycare run by a gal who has been running daycares for 25 years. I'm meeting her later today when I pick Holly up. I have high hopes because anyone who has babysat Holly hasn't had a problem. My first day of work and Holly's first full day of daycare is on Monday. It looks like we should all be able to carpool together. I'm still going to work on getting my license since we'll be spending so much more time away from home that it just might come in handy.

2 comments:

ChellyChell said...

Hi Jenny;

Holiday has grown! Good to hear you are working. I was wondering what happened with RFA. Have you spoke to Jennifer?

Take care,

Michelle Fields

ChellyChell said...

Oh say hello to David and Keri for me.

Michelle Fields