Monday, November 7, 2011

Lovely Weekend

We had a pretty good weekend.  I took Holly downtown on Saturday to give David some time to work in the attic.  She really liked sitting in the seat on the light rail like a big girl.  She mostly cooperated with getting in the stroller when I asked her too.  I give that an A-.  She at least held my hand without fuss.  I didn't like the new Old Navy Store downtown so we moved on to Barnes and Noble fairly quickly.  Stayed there for awhile playing with the trainset and reading a bunch of kids books.  We had lunch after that, Holly really enjoyed her Lunchables.  I went to Motherhood Maternity in the Westlake Mall after that and Holly did really well in there running around loose.  The same gal was working there the last time I needed maternity clothes.  She remembered me, my name and what I bought the last time I was there.  I like that one so much better than other ones in the area.  Southcenter is pushy and Northgate is simply sad.  After that we went home on the light rail.  We practiced our colors while eating M&M's on the light rail.  On Sunday we had our friends Nick and Gina over during Holly's naptime and taught them how to play Ticket to Ride.  They did well and everyone had a pretty good time.

1 comment:

gramlinda said...

It sounds like you and Holly had a good Mommy and Me time and Daddy got some work done. I'm glad you had time with friends. Saw the new videos David e-mailed me, but they are not on the Vimeo site yet.

Love,
Grandma Linda