Monday, February 6, 2012

More colds

I stayed home with Holly on Thursday and Friday because she had gotten a fever to go with her cough.  By Friday night I started getting symptoms.  I was sick all weekend and today I feel pretty awful.  But that could be because I'm such a light sleeper that when I get this sick I don't sleep...at all...no matter how badly I need to.  So since it wouldn't do me any good to stay home I'm at work today.  I'm barricading myself in my desk to try and not get anyone else sick.  They can just literally throw it at me and keep their distance.  I'm feeling so much better about Holly since she finally ate food last night.  She hadn't eaten much of anything all last week, we figured it was because she must of had a sore throat.  We didn't have any problem getting fluids in her and she didn't throw up at all on this round of illness.  Since it was so nice this weekend I let her play in the yard and she was really excited about that.  She was in much better spirits this morning that she's back in daycare today.  The boat show is over now so David is really looking forward to the weekend, he will have worked 19 days straight. 

No comments: