Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Yesterday's OB Appointment

I had an OB appointment yesterday and everything is looking fine.  The doctor said I'm only 1 cm larger than average and I've been like that the whole time.  So as long as I don't blow too far past average I won't need any special tests.  It's been great that my blood pressure has been normal this whole time, it was totally a hassle last time when I was borderline.  Nothing happened with that anyways.  While she was checking his heartbeat he moved and it registered all sorts of noise.  The doctor gave me a list of stuff I could use to try to get through my cold symptoms enough so I can sleep.  Zinc, Afrin, Benedryl and a neti pot.  Neti pots are weird...I didn't think it would work, but it did.  So I slept about 3 hours last night, which is an improvement over zero on the two nights before that.  I'm totally exhasuted, but this junk needs to be removed from my throat in order for me to ever sleep properly again.

No comments: