Monday, February 13, 2012

Sick...as a...dog

Wow...what started out to be not so bad of a cold turned out to be the worst cold I've ever had on record.  It started on the 4th and I saw my doctor on the 7th.  She said by the 9th I should start feeling better and when I didn't I called her.  I had a perpetual headache since the beginning but also all the bones in my face hurt, including my teeth, probably from all the sinus pressure I was experiencing.  Since I had zero breathability through my nose, not to mention all the grossness that it produced and a cough with grossness I was prescribed antibiotics.  I then started to feel better on the 10th but hadn't really slept since it all began so I took that day off because I was pretty twitchy.  After the introduction of antibiotics I started getting some sleep and showed signs of improvement.  Yesterday was the first time I got intermittent breathability through my nose and today I woke up without any pain in my face and teeth with a lot less coming out my nose and running clearer.  I don't think I've ever had sinus infection before, I would've remembered that.  But we stayed home all weekend and took it easy which probably helped my case.

No comments: