Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Kid's clothes

I was able to go through both the kids' closets this weekend and evaluate their clothing needs.  Johnny is set for 6 month sized clothes but he's growing so fast that I checked out the next size up.  Next he'll wearing the 6-9, 6-12, or 9 month sizes (depends where you buy).  He doesn't have much of that range at all.  There's a jeans jacket, couple shirts and onesies and a pair of jams and that's about it so the field is extremely open.  I'd say the only limitation would be that one jeans jacket is probably enough.  Holly wears 3T now but all her dresses are getting shorter on her but 4T stuff seems kind of big for her yet.  She's gotten taller but weighs the same.  I'm thinking that by the time fall rolls around that 4T stuff would fit her better.  Holly has enough 3T lighter weight clothes to get her through summer.  I do have a couple hemmed 3T pairs of pants for her, maybe if I dropped the hem they'd fit her better.  She only has a couple t-shirts and 2 sweaters in 4T so again, the field is open.  I will say that Holly is really into dresses and would probably choose a dress over a t-shirt and pants.

No comments: