Friday, July 20, 2012

This week with the Andersons

Well, Johnny's been doing much better on the bottle at daycare, which is a big relief.  I unfortunately hurt my leg this week.  I have tight calf muscles since always and they've been feeling tighter than usual.  All I did was quicken pace at the grocery store parking lot because a vehicle was waiting for me to cross and my left calf muscle seized and popped.  I'm really glad we have an ace bandage, it helps a lot with the pain and it's starting to feel better.  I'll be really limited as far as physical activity goes for a while.  Still sucks though, I really want to get rid of this mummy tummy.  On Wednesday we went to ZooTunes and saw Grace Potter and the Nocturnals.  The kids did great and everyone had a good time.  Holly remembered doing an egg hunt there for the Bunny Bounce at Easter time and fully intended to pick up David's messenger bag and go pick up Easter eggs.  She was disappointed that there weren't any.  We are getting portraits done of the kids tomorrow so that will be good to get done.  I definitely need some pictures of Johnny on my desk to counterbalance the ones of Holiday.

No comments: