Monday, November 12, 2012

Johnny's 6 month check up

Johnny had a check up today:
19lbs 6.6 oz (80th percentile)
27 inches (77th percentile)
8 teeth total (yup another tooth)
All the 6 month shots plus the flu shot

I've decided to continue breastfeeding since it's still working out.  If Johnny and I can make it till he's a year old we won't need to do formula at all.  So as long as Johnny and I are still happy with the breastfeeding situation, we'll carry on.  We might have to get a new car seat for him sooner than later though.  It's rated for 22 lbs but the straps are as big as they get.  Other than that we just need to get his vitamins in him.  He'll need a flu shot booster next month. 

Holiday had her flu shot today as well:
31 lbs
37 inches tall

We bought her some 4T panties and a pair of pajamas.

1 comment:

gramlinda said...

What a beautiful, big baby!! Good luck on breast feeding because I know it's great for him. I hope neither he nor Holly feel too sick after the shots.