Thursday, March 22, 2012

32 weeks and 4 days - Living Large

Well Johnny at least has moved again because yesterday I felt pretty awful and then today I feel fine.   My belly button had been hurting due to the stretching which was weird but normal.  When I'm getting stretched out like that it messes me up for about a day, then I equalize until next time.  I'm not sure if he's dropped yet but it wouldn't surprise me if he has.  I think I need some new shirts because I'm not quite getting coverage out of the ones I have.  If I wear yoga pants my stomach is always partially revealed, like Winnie the Pooh.  My ankles and feet have been swelling pretty bad.  Probably because I sit a lot at work, then by the time I get home I'm so tired I pretty much just sit on the couch.  When I get a decent walk in during the day everything deflates.  Walking also helps my psyiatica and helps me sleep at night.  I usually take walks on my lunch hour.  I'm really looking forward to my baby shower coming up a week from Saturday, mostly because there will be a lot of people there I haven't seen in a while.  They are probably going to be pretty surprised at how big I am...Johnny is riding pretty far forward right now.

No comments: