Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Latest OB Appointment

I had another OB appointment yesterday and everything's going great.  Last Thursday I woke up with all my ab muscles so entirely achey that it was pretty agonizing, a hot shower made it feel better, but everything felt different ever since.  I thought either the baby's head is down or grew an inch.  My doctor took a look and sure enough, his head is down.  That's four weeks earlier than Holiday did.  He probably did it because he's so big, it's not likely he'll be coming sooner.  It's kind of funny because I felt it when Holly put her head down too, it messes me up for about a day and everything feels different after it happens.  They had a finger poke for a glucose check too since my previous test was borderline.  She said if it had read over 120 she'd be concerned but I registered at 74 so I'm way in the clear, I probably won't need any more lab work done.  So NO gestational diabetes, just one big baby boy.

No comments: