Friday, September 27, 2013

Art by Holiday Rose Anderson


From left to right:
Mommy, Holiday, Daddy and Johnny

This is the kind of drawings Holly does these days.  You got grass, sky and sunshine.  We all are in different colors, please note that the colors are not assigned to the individuals, I well may be the one who ends up pink next time.  You may further note that Daddy is not only carrying Johnny, but is also holding Holiday's hand.  Holiday always puts 'IHO' above herself.  She knows her name starts with 'HO' but for some reason she's been putting the 'I' in front of it.  David asked what the 'I' stood for.  She proudly stated that 'I' was for 'Iguana'.  So it does, Miss Holiday, so it does. :)  I also have to mention that she was really excited that the first 'O' turned out to be in the shape of a heart, she was very proud of that.

No comments: