Wednesday, March 18, 2009

36th Week Doctor's Appointment

My doctor says she still considers the baby average in growth, so not too big or too small. My blood pressure shot up again, but in my defense there's a lot of stressful stuff going on. I'll go back to checking it again, that really wasn't too much of a big deal, do some breathing exercises, maybe I can do some pregnancy yoga in the evenings. My blood pressure hasn't hit the rate of requiring any action as yet. We're on the weekly doctor's appointments now so I'll be closely watched. I'm finding that I've been more thirsty than hungry lately, my skin is really dried out. It doesn't seem to matter how much fluids I intake, I'm still parched. The kid's stealing all my moisture. If I get much bigger I won't be able to tie my shoes. :) Seriously...David's already had to clip my toenails. David's finished painting the door and putting in the door knob. I just need to do the touch ups on the walls, that shouldn't take too long. So the nursery should be completed this week. Hurray!

No comments: