Wednesday, March 25, 2009

37 Weeks Doctor's Visit

I'm considered full term now...and I was right, she has dropped. It was kind of weird feeling exactly when it happened. My blood pressure has gone back to normal, it was 124/68, so no worries there...and because it is normal now I don't have to do a non stress test. I did test positive for the Group B Strep, but that just means I get antibiotics in my IV when I go to the hospital. Not a big deal. And because people are asking me, there probably won't be any more ultrasounds. My pregnancy is almost as normal as you can get so it's not considered necessary. So shots of the baby at 19 weeks from November (if you want to go back and look) is all you're going to get until the baby's born. I'm getting the feeling that I might be my doctor's only OB patient right now, you see she's also my regular doctor, so there'll be a lot less competition for her attention when I go into labor. She's also going to be Holly's pediatrician. It's kind of nice going to just one doctor for everything.

No comments: