Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Latest Doctor's Appointment

We went to the doctor yesterday for an OB checkup and everything's going fine. I'm pretty much off the hook for blood pressure problems. The doctor just wants me to check it if I happen to be in the vicinity of a pharmacy just to make sure it doesn't sneak up on me. While doing measurements she did confirm that the baby is in fact upside down now so our revolving baby icon is fairly accurate. :) She's facing to my left so the baby's still working on getting in the right position. So that harder spot on top of my belly is a baby bottom. Our next OB checkup is in two weeks, after that it will be weekly.

Last night I finished the curtains for the little window in the nursery. Probably 1 or 2 more sittings at the sewing machine and I'll be finished with the remaining big window curtains. Tonight I think I'll take the tags off the baby clothes and linens and wash them. I have to change things up so I don't get too tired. David will be putting in the car seat sometime this weekend, probably Sunday while we're waiting for our new spiffy dishwasher to show up (David's really excited about that).

No comments: