Thursday, March 12, 2009

Nursery Update - Defense Against the Cat Mission

David has put together the changing table and hung up the curtains. He also has a line on a door making company in Shoreline that has a lot of inventory and good prices so we're likely to get a door this weekend. That will be great, I really want to get rid of all the foil I've laid out in the nursery to fend off the kitty. I caught him on top of the changing table in the middle of the night last night. He was stomping around trying to get comfortable and of course he can't because it's foil. When I went in there to get him out he was standing at attention trying to be quiet...nice try buster. I've mailed out the Thank you cards this morning so people will start getting them soon. Our next doctor's appointment is on Tuesday, I 'get' to have a Group B Strep test done. Not a big deal whatever the results are. It's a 'do I need antibiotics prior to giving birth or not' kind of thing...and I've had lots of antibiotics in my time.

No comments: