Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christmas pictures


ZooLights


Howlin' at the moon


Swooping for salmon


Puffins I believe


Deer grazing


Scenic shot


More scenic


Holiday's Christmas artwork from daycare.


Mommy and Holly at downtown Macy's.


Grandma Claudia is going to love this one.  Mommy did the same thing when she was little.


Holiday on Christmas Eve.


Mommy and Holiday in their Christmas best.  That's the most comfortable I've ever been in dress clothes...Seriously.


Holiday and Daddy.


Holiday wearing Princess jewelry.


Daddy and Holiday on Christmas morning.


Holiday and Daddy playing on the bed with Holly's new toy puppy.


Holiday got a vet kit from Grandma Linda and has taken it upon herself to give everyone check ups.  The focus has always been on the tummy since she went to Mommy's OB appointments.


Did I mention the set came with a syringe?  She always tells me I did a good job.


Holiday loves Mommy's cupcakes...the frosting at least.

We got a call from our doctor last night and the results from the genetic testing were in and everything is perfectly fine on that front.  Our doctor's very cautious, so they'll be checking out other stuff on our next OB appointment along with the blood test for gestational diabetes.  Admittingly this pregnancy has been noticeably harder on me than with Holly.  I have heard that some women have a tougher time carrying boys than girls, that could be just a coincidence though.  I hardly expected it to be a breeze.

No comments: