Monday, January 9, 2012

The usual stuff

Not a lot new to report right now.  We took down all the Christmas decorations this weekend.  I purged the kitchen and bathroom of all expired goods.  So that's a couple items off my to-do list.  Holly is so not into using the potty lately, she'll even walk up to her potty and kick it when we suggest some potty time.  "No potty, I never potty."  We'll just keep trying.  She seems to have grown some more.  The lingering 2T clothing items suddenly seem tiny on her.  It may be time to weed the rest of those out and be full on 3T now.  Holiday seems a lot heavier to carry now and taller too.  She ate a lot yesterday.  David made Sunday breakfast as usual yesterday and Holly said, "Oh my goodness.  My bacon happy."  She really does love her bacon.  She named her horse 'Lucky', just like the horse on Caillou or 'porsey' as Holly calls it.  She even pretended to feed it one of her snacks.  David's had some kind of lingering sore throat illness for the last three weeks or so.  Hopefully it goes away soon, it's the really busy season at his place of business right now.  I'm surprised I haven't seen any ads for The Seattle Boat Show yet.  My sciatica is pretty well flaring up right now, which isn't a surprise.  I knew sooner or later it would show up.  I can feel a lot of movement right now, last week I did feel an actual kick, but it's mostly like I can feel something swimming around in there.

No comments: