Tuesday, September 25, 2012

First Ballet Class

Holiday's ballet class went really well on Saturday.  We took pictures, so we'll download them when we get time, it's been kinda crazy lately.  There was one dance/game where Holly was the leader carrying a sparkly baton and all the other girls where marching after her banging on drums.  The giggles were contagious.  We'll need to practice some stuff with her...like the difference between right and left, first position of ballet, etc.  This is probably a good lesson in listening for Holiday which will be good for her to learn.  In other news I did get my driver's permit on Saturday, scored 100% on the test.  David wasn't surprised because even though I don't drive it's not like I don't know the rules of the road.  So I'll start practicing soon and hopefully I'll be able to get my license before too long.

I'd just like to say that no matter how crazy or hard life is for me that I have my wonderful husband and my two beautiful children to keep me grounded and sane.  Everybody take care of each other out there.

No comments: