Friday, September 21, 2012

One big baby

Johnny really seems big to me now, not that he wasn't before I'm just noticing how different his development is from Holly's.  When I gave him a bath this week he almost seemed too big for the baby tub, but he still needs a baby tub because he's too young (not little) to possess the skills to sit up on his own in the regular tub.  I think we used it for about a year with Holiday, I suspect we'll be switching him to the regular tub earlier than that.  David's also noticing how much he's filling up the carrier/carseat compared to Holiday.  We'll have to check to see how much weight it's rated for.  Tomorrow is Holiday's first dance class and I believe they're starting with ballet.  So I have our video camera charged up and ready to go.  I hope she likes it.  They don't collect the money for the class right away in case the kids change their mind about dancing with other people around and stagefright and all that.  I'm inclined to think Holly will be just fine.

No comments: