Wednesday, April 25, 2012

37 weeks OB appointment

Yesterday I had an OB appointment and my blood pressure was high.  It did come down to normal as the appointment wore on, but the worry remains preclampsia.  So they did a blood draw and we're waiting to hear back on that.  I've been given a blood pressure cuff to borrow so I can check my blood pressure throughout the day.  As long as I give myself time to relax I get decent readings.  I have an appointment tomorrow for the preclampsia issue, so I think we'll know more then.  If the lab finds anything they'll want to get Johnny out sooner than later.  I would, of course, prefer that everything is fine and have Johnny on May 11th as scheduled.  We'll have to see what the doctor says.

1 comment:

gramlinda said...

Everything should be ok.













You and John will be ok even if they have to take him early. We are always thinking of you.

Love,
Grandma Linda