Friday, April 20, 2012

Baby Shower Pictures


Daddy and Holiday making peanut butter and jelly 'samwiches'.


Mommy opening baby shower presents.


Holiday playing with baby shower balloons.


She had a blast with those.


Mommy profile shot...everywhere I go people ask me if I'm having a boy.


Courtney with her little one, Halley.


Mommy opening more presents.


Shot of the guests.


Holly putting on bunny ears and an apron.


Mommy showing off presents from Aunt Kelly.


Halley is all snug. Love those pigtails.


Holly with a baby.


Another guest shot.


Here's Daddy and Holly talking with Candy Hack.


I received my planned c-section packet in the mail yesterday and have read through it.  There's a big difference between planned c-section and emergency c-section.  For planned, there's special diet and showering directions.  Special intake and registering instructions too.  Kind of weird.  Also, I've been having weird dreams lately.  Last night I could have sworn while I was trying to get some level of sleep on the couch that David got up and I asked what was going on with no answer.  Then he gets Holly up who was wimpering like from a bad dream or something and took her back to our room to calm her down.  I sat there in a state of confusion and decided to get up to check if Holly was indeed in the bedroom.  Nope...and David was far too snuggled in the bed for him to have even gotten up himself at all.  I dreamed it all and it seemed so real.  Holly's been sick all week so the scenario was plausible.  Then I dreamed later on that David and I both had bad dreams and we woke up and discussed them.  But I dreamed that too.  In the morning I told David what happened last night and he confirmed for me that I was in fact dreaming and not going crazy because none of those incidents happened.  

No comments: