Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Picture Time Again


Mommy helping with the painting on the low end of the nursery.


'Toad on a lily pad' as my Dad would call it.


Here's Daddy painting the high end of the nursery.


Daddy and Holiday at Anna's dance school's presentation during the Irish Festival.


The taller one is Anna.


Holiday giving Mommy 'check-ups' before bedtime.


Daddy and Holiday at the Seattle Aquarium for Sable's birthday party.


This is the touch and feel section.


It was hard to get her to use just one finger.


Holiday and Daddy cityscape from the outdoor portion of the Seattle Aquarium.


Back inside in the dome part.


Looking at sharks.


Holly's spies a peep hole and immediately investigates.


She said she could see the water.


Mommy and Holly at lunchtime.


Holiday loves cupcakes...especially ones associated with birthdays.

Holiday turned 3 on Monday.  We sent along little ice cream cups for her and her playmates.  She came home wearing a birthday crown that just absolutely loves.  Daddy and I made her a birthday card out of construction paper, stickers with her photo inside.  She really liked that too and proceeded to rip her picture out she liked it so much.  Oh well, it's her birthday card.  We'll give her the rest of her birthday stuff this Saturday when Grandma Claudia and Grandpa Jet come to visit. 

I'm having sciatica issues again, only it's on my left side.  David did the adjustment on me, I think it helped a little.  It's incredibly painful so I can't sleep when it's going on, so I'm really tired today.  My skin is doing better.  The hydrocortizone I got from my doctor really helped taking the itch out so my skin has been able to heal since it all started.  Now my skin is really dry due to the hydrocortizone so I'm back on the lotion like crazy, but it feels so much better now.  I still have stretch out days every now and then which makes it hard on me for about a day then I neutralize then the next day I'm fine.  I'm officially scheduled for my c-section on Friday, May 11th early in the morning.  I guess I really don't sleep anyways so it won't be that big a deal for me and it makes not eating or drinking anything after midnight more tolerable.  Of course, if Johnny decides to sooner than that I don't have any way of knowing ahead of time.  I'm hoping he doesn't but I'm pretty big and you can never tell for sure.

No comments: