Monday, April 23, 2012

Easter Pictures


Holiday coloring Easter eggs with Daddy.


She likes all the different colors.


There's a fine specimen.


Holiday at the Woodland Park Zoo Bunny Bounce.


And she's wearing a lovely frilly dress.


Finding Easter eggs.


And they are all over the place.


Look Mommy! I'm on a Horsey.


Holiday getting a shoulder ride from Daddy.


Doing chalk drawings


Playing dress up.

Happy Birthday crown that came from daycare on the day of her birthday.


Holly was sick most of last week, but her fever broke on Saturday.  She still has a cough and congestion, but last night she actually ate real food so hopefully she's feeling better.  Her 3 year check up is tomorrow and she's slated for vaccinations, so I think she'll still get her shots on time since the fever is passed.  I'll be having an OB appointment tomorrow as well.  I'm 37 weeks and 1 day today, so according to Babycenter, I'm full term even the baby won't come for a couple weeks.  I'm feeling okay, at least everything I'm feeling is considered normal.  Swelling of hands and feet, itchy skin, and extreme fatigue.  For me, preparing for bed is like preparing for war.  Battle between sleep and discomfort and most of the time discomfort wins.  I usually go back and forth between the bed and the couch.  The other night I sleep for 3 hours on the couch woke up and did 2 more hours in bed.  That's super amazing for me.  I've gone through the stuff in the basement and found all our bottles and nursing stuff, there's a few clothing items that can pass down to Johnny from Holly but not much.

No comments: